The protection of the data is ensured with the aim of confidentiality, non-alteration and security of the data that you entrust to us.
All necessary measures are taken in order to ;
- That you are fully informed about how your data is processed,
- To keep your Data only as long as necessary for the purposes of processing,
- That you can access your data at any time to modify it or request its deletion.
To achieve these objectives, we implement appropriate technical measures to ensure that processing complies with applicable data protection law.
This statement lets you know, even before you access the various sections of the Site, how we will treat your personal data, whether provided directly by you (such as your name, first name, postal and e-mail address, password, age, date of birth, gender, occupation, marital status, etc.) or collected by us in another way.
Identity and contact details of the data controller
The owner of the treatment is Mr. Lorenzo Poli, whose registered office is : Rue du Centre 9, 1009 Pully
What personal data is processed by Poli Real Estate SA?
Poli Real Estate SA, collects information that is strictly necessary for the provision of our services. Your browsing of the Site and/or your access to certain sections of the Site may involve the collection and further processing of your Personal Data by Poli Real Estate SA. When connecting to the Site, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate them automatically and/or indirectly acquire certain information (cookies). In accordance with the law, Poli Real Estate SA does not collect data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic personal data, biometric personal data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, personal data concerning health or personal data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
Poli Real Estate SA may be required to disclose your Data in the event of legitimate requests from public authorities, in particular to meet national security, anti-fraud or law enforcement requirements.
How do we process your personal data?
The processing of your Personal Data may involve any type of operation, including collecting, recording, organizing, storing, consulting, processing, modifying, selecting, retrieving, comparing, using, linking, blocking, communicating, cancelling and destroying.
Your Personal Data will be processed mainly in automated form but also in paper form, with a logic strictly related to its purposes, through databases, electronic platforms managed by Poli Real Estate NV or by third parties appointed for this purpose as external managers and/or integrated computer systems of Poli Real Estate NV and the aforementioned third parties and/or sites owned or used by Poli Real Estate NV.
Poli Real Estate SA has assessed the level of security as adequate taking into account the risks that could arise from the loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, accidental or unlawful access, misuse or alteration of your Personal Data. Specifically: - has taken safety measures appropriate to the risks; - stores your Personal Data on servers located mainly on the European territory. In all cases, the servers are subject to an advanced and daily backup system.
Who are the recipients of your data?
Poli Real Estate NV ensures that only authorized persons within its structure have access to your Data when such access is necessary for the execution of our business relationship.
Our service providers may also be recipients of Data strictly necessary to perform the services we have entrusted to them.
Retention of personal data?
In order to ensure compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality of processing, the data controller has identified different retention periods for personal data according to the individual purposes pursued:
- For the purposes of managing your registration on the Site, your Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary and in any case as long as your profile is active. - for the management and execution of legal obligations (accounting, administrative, fiscal, etc.), your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for this purpose
At the end of the conservation periods, we can proceed to the archiving of the data, in particular to answer the time limits of prescription of the legal actions.
The periods of retention of the Data respect the recommendations of the CNIL and/or the legal obligations.
Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
- To obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your Personal Data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form, as well as access to your Personal Data (by obtaining a copy) and to the relevant information (including the purposes of the processing, the categories and origins of the Personal Data, the categories of recipients to whom they have been or may be communicated, the period of retention (if possible), the rights that can be exercised);
- To obtain from the Holder the rectification of your Personal Data and the integration of your incomplete Personal Data;
- To delete your profile on the Site and, in any case, to obtain from the Controller the deletion of your Personal Data without undue delay, in particular when the Personal Data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed or when there is no longer a legal basis for their processing;
- To obtain from the data controller the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is not necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the personal data were collected or subsequently processed;
- To obtain from the Holder the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data, among others, when you dispute their accuracy or object to their processing, for the period necessary for their respective verification;
- To receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, your Personal Data and to transmit or, if technically possible, obtain the direct transmission of your Personal Data to another controller without hindrance, in the case where the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party
- To revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes for which it was provided.
You can exercise your rights against Poli Real Estate SA by accessing the "Contact" section of the site or by writing to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to Poli Real Estate SA by ordinary mail to the address indicated in the section "Identity and contact details of the controller".
Cookies are computer tags sent by a server to a user's device (usually the Internet browser) when the user accesses a particular page of a website; cookies, which may also be set by websites other than those the user visits ("third-party cookies"), are automatically stored by the user's browser and transmitted to the server that generates them each time the user accesses a web page. For example, cookies enable and/or facilitate access to certain web pages in order to improve the user's browsing experience (i.e., they store the pages visited and other specific information, such as the pages visited most frequently, connection errors, etc.). Therefore, for a simple and complete use of a website, the user is advised to configure his browser to accept the reception of these cookies.
Often, browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, users can change the default setting to disable or delete cookies (from time to time or permanently), with the result that optimal use of certain areas of the site may be excluded. You can also check the methods and types of cookies stored on your browser by changing the cookie settings on your browser.
Characteristics and purposes of cookies
Our Site uses the following categories of cookies, which may originate from Poli Real Estate SA or third parties
a) Technical cookies ; They are used to facilitate your navigation on the Site and the use of its features. Technical cookies include essential cookies, which enable features without which you would not be able to fully use the Site, and performance cookies, which improve the functionality of the Site.
b) Functional cookies; They allow the Site to remember the choices you have made (for example, the language or geographic area in which you are located) and to re-propose them on subsequent accesses in order to provide better and more personalized services (for example, they can be used to propose similar content to those you have already requested).
Methodology of consent to the installation of cookies
When you access the Site for the first time, you will find a banner with a link to this statement where you will find more information about the cookies installed by Poli Real Estate NV and third parties.
For the use of anonymous technical and analytical cookies, your consent is not required. However, you can disable them by following the procedure described in the section "How to enable or disable cookies on your browsers".
How to enable or disable cookies on your browsers:
You can block the acceptance of cookies by your browser. However, this may make it less effective or prevent access to certain features or pages of the site.
Below are the ways in which the major browsers can block the acceptance of cookies:
► Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies ► Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/empecher-sites-enregistrer-preferences#w_bloquer-les-cookies-pour-tous-les-sites ► Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr ► Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For any question relating to the protection of your personal data, our internal referent is at your entire disposal. To contact him, please send your requests to the following address : ► email@example.com
Review and update of the policy
This policy will be updated as necessary to meet the requirements of applicable data protection regulations.